Welcome to the first site to bring you the NHL Starting Goalie Grid - Goaliepost.com!
has joined forces with the DobberSports Network
The same login information will be used on the entire Network.
GoaliePost is powered by DobberHockey
-- Register at dobberhockey.com - Click Here
-- Purchase the Goaliepost.com Membership from Dobbersports.com
-- Use the same login credentials at goaliepost.com and enjoy
By purchasing the email updates you understand and accept the following:
1. Already Registered on DobberSports Network -- Login here
2. Forgot your password for DobberSports network -- Click Here
3. Have no idea what is going on -- Click Here
4. Contact someone from Dobber Sports
1. A fee is required to access GoaliePost's exclusive email features.
2: The email service can be purchased at Dobbersports.com
3: GoaliePost is powered by DobberHockey and is part of the DobberSports Network
4: Goaliepost is NOT
a prediction website
5: Certain coaches never reveal their starting goalie.
6: I agree to the email membership 'Terms & Conditions'
Membership Terms & Conditions:
As of January 10, 2013.
Membership or Access:
- Each member agrees to abide by the Terms & Conditions of membership as outlined below
- Continued use and participation of this website shall be considered acceptance of these Terms & Conditions
- Each memberships allows for one person to access the membership area. Multiple persons using a single membership will result in immediate membership termination
- Each member can access the site from multiple computers (password sharing will be logged)
- The membership period will last for the term described on Dobbersports and the item you have purchased
Member Requirements & Responsibilities:
- Maintain the privacy/secrecy of their password
- Respond to all administration emails within a reasonable time frame
- Treat other members with respect and avoid rude behaviour
- Refrain from slander/name calling of other members
- Member are responsible for all and any actions taken on their account
- Takes steps necessary to eliminate multiple users on membership account
- Member is expressly prohibited from redistributing or sharing the member area information with third parties
- Member is expressly prohibited from allowing any third party to access the member area information
- Member shall not corrupt the system software, attempt any automated procedures on the system, or tamper with the data
- These Terms & Conditions may be modified at any time
- If the Member does not agree to the new terms and conditions set out, the member may terminate the membership as outlined in this document
Membership Fee Payment:
- The membership fee is required, in full, for access to member area as outlined in the online store
- Electronic payment will be required. Cheques/cash can not be accepted
- A third party will process all online payments. The member is not required to initiate or setup an account with the third party if using a credit card
- Paid members will receive a confirmation once payment has been received
Termination of Membership:
- By us immediately, without notice, without a refund if a member or member's account commits a breech of any of these Terms & Conditions
- By us immediately, without notice, for any reason in our sole discretion. In the event of such termination we will refund the full amount paid
- All information provided for Membership will be kept strictly confidential
- At no time will confidential information be used or made available to any third parties
- 'Cookies' are used for the login system. If users restrict 'cookies' they may be unable to access the member area
- If any provision of the this Membership Terms & Conditions is for any reason declared illegal, all other provisions will remain in effect to the fullest extent permitted by such law
- These Terms & Conditions shall be enforced in accordance with the laws of Ontario and in the country of Canada
Representation and Warranty:
- Use of any information provided is at your sole risk. Membership benefits are provided "as is"
- There is no warranty on the information provide or how the information provided is used. Users are required to use their own judgment when making decisions based on provide information
- In no event shall we be liable for any losses or damage arising out of your use of information provided